Seeking the Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Comm Link to Kraz Stirgec

2 posters

Go down

Comm Link to Kraz Stirgec  Empty Comm Link to Kraz Stirgec

Post by Jaiks Mon Jun 20, 2016 1:03 pm

[Encryption started]
Please wait...
Please wait...
[Message Terminal Approved]

Haven't heard from you in a long time, and then you pop right into the comms that J and I set up?    Does he know you've tapped into this- well, of course he does now, but I mean, did you and him set this up?

Listen, I don't know what you've heard, or what you're up to these days... but I've gotten myself into some pretty murky lately.    Makes me nervous about you chiming in.    Either the credits finally got good enough and you're trying to pinpoint a mark.    Or you've just walked through a door that's likely to get you into the same mess.

What do you know about what's going on?   Anything?     What bulletins went out and are they still active?

DON'T do anything unless you're sure you got your best man on the job for poking out info.    I'm serious.    The utmost of caution and subtlety is required here.

You sure that you want to poke your hand into this nest of Fever Wasps?

PS.  How's my dad?

[Message Complete]
Ciphering percentage 50%...
Ciphering percentage 100%
[Message Sent]
Jaiks
Jaiks

Back to top Go down

Comm Link to Kraz Stirgec  Empty Re: Comm Link to Kraz Stirgec

Post by Kraz Stirgec Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:18 pm

[Encryption started]
Please wait...
Please wait...
[Message Terminal Approved]

J isn't quite as good at keeping this sort of thing below the radar as he likes to pretend. Don't worry, most people don't know. Most people won't know, but then, I'm not most people.

But what are you doing girl? The money's still not good enough, but there's more of it than there used to be. Someone's after you. Someone's after you with a will, and you got a bunch of unbloodied noses sniffin' about for you.

I've laid some false trails and told some lies, and that should buy you some time, but the sooner you get back under the scanner, the better.

I'll keep distance, of course. Don't want anyone horning in on you, as you're my retirement plan, and I don't want anybody following me.

But if that changes, if you need something, you know where to find me.

PS. Jaik's all right. He doesn't seem to be in any more trouble than normal. If he's got some badness coming, they're coming up on him where I can't see.

[Message Complete]
Ciphering percentage 50%...
Ciphering percentage 100%
[Message Sent]

Kraz Stirgec

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaiks Thu Jul 07, 2016 10:21 am

[Approved Terminal Connected]

It's a long story Kraz.    I still don't believe it myself half the time.     You remember that scholar- history guy that Asherah used talk about?   How he had all these theories on things from way back when?    (Man, she was so into all that folklore and stuff.)

Well, a while ago now, this thing happened with me and Joran.   No. Not THAT kind of thing.    Just, something happened that went beyond explanation or reason.   We got into some trouble and I kinda saved his life.   In a pretty remarkable way.   A pretty -impossible- way.

Long story short, I started poking around for info on the holonet.  Careful like.   And I ended up coming across this same guy, Ashur Sungazer, that Asherah used to go on about.     Pieces of the puzzle weren't really coming together- but they WERE proving to be all from the same box.

Trouble is someone else got in on those comms and we all got played real good.   A rendezvous point was made so we could all meet in person and talk about the craziness.    It was a trap.   We ended up getting rounded up by a bounty hunter- all of us that had been poking around about that info - and ... that's where it all started.

Hope you're sitting down and no one else is around.
I'll give you a minute...

Those old stories about The Jedi and their strange magics?     There's truth behind them.   And, the power they used for those feats?   It's called the Force.

And...    and I can use it Kraz.  

[Terminal Secured.  Encryption at 100%]
Jaiks
Jaiks

Back to top Go down

Post by Kraz Stirgec Sun Sep 25, 2016 12:48 am

[Terminal Connected]

[Downloading Via Proxy...]

[Downloading...]

I just got your message. I've been on a job, and you know how it is. Job has to come first.

I wouldn't believe it, but it's you, and you don't truck in nonsense. I did have to take a hard sit, though.

I mean... Jaiks. That's heavy stuff right there. You remember the old stories, right? How they end? With the Jedi being driven extinct?

I mean, I do. I tried to pay attention to Asherah when she was talking, because you gotta learn how to sift through stories to find the true things and the not true. I remember it being hard to tell with her.

But now you're telling me that this... Force... it's real, and you can use it?

That is a complication.

You never did things the easy way, did you.

[End Transmission]

[Deleting Backlog]

Kraz Stirgec

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum